[Peace] Going to Oct 16th Chicago march? Want to be interviewed?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Mon Oct 11 13:08:04 CDT 2010

If you're one of those going to the regional peace march in Chicago this
weekend, would you like to talk about it, before and/or after, with this
NWU student?  [I'm going, and I'd be game...]

(Please reply to her rather than to the peace list if so.)

----- Forwarded message from Timna Axel <timnaaxel2012 at u.northwestern.edu> -----