[Peace] Transportation details for Chicago Peace March This Saturday

Samuel Yergler samyergler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 08:15:45 CDT 2010

DRIVE WITH US FOR THE DOWNTOWN CHICAGO MARCH FOR PEACE

When: 8:30 am WE WILL BE GONE BY 9:01AM. We will be back in Champaign by 9pm

Where: meet us at the Big Lots parking lot by the bus shelter on
Springfield and Mattis

Bring: yourself, some money for gas and food or your own lunch, a sign
if you want (signs will also be provided.), a car if you are willing
to drive.

Depending on how many people show up we may need a second vehicle. As
of right now we have a mini van and 4 people who are definitely going.
If you have no way of getting to Big Lots contact me and we can
arrange to pick you up before 8:30.

Karen Medina is looking for people to go up to Chicago with her on
Friday night for the teach in and speakers and other activities.
Please contact her if you are interested in that option.

Details such as parking and/or cta transportation will be discussed at
8:30 or on the way up.

This is going to be a spectacular event and I hope that all who want
to go are able to join us.
--
Grace and Peace,
Sam