[Peace] Fwd: [Peace-discuss] Fw: Money Can't Vote

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 21 11:43:01 CDT 2010

Yes, he opposes the war in Afghanistan, which is a change for him - he used
to support Rory Stewart's ("The Places In Between", "The Prince of the
Marshes") plan for a continued occupation.  But - unlike Tim Johnson - David
Gill refuses to admit that he's changed his views.

And his opposition to the war - I'm sure even Obama is opposed to the war
but finds it a regrettable necessity - does not include a pledge to vote
against any more funding for it.  Johnson has made such a pledge and is
consistently voting that way.