[Peace] Join me in telling the President not to send CAT bulldozers to Israel

Don McClure Jr dmccjr at att.net
Sat Oct 30 01:31:31 CDT 2010

Earlier this week, Israel’s Channel 2 news reported that Caterpillar is delaying the delivery of tens of D9 bulldozers—valued at $50 million—to the Israeli military.  The report speculated that this “sounds like an American military sanction.”

This news comes in the midst of a civil trial in Israel brought by Cindy and Craig Corrie whose daughter Rachel was killed by the Israeli military with a Caterpillar D9 bulldozer as she nonviolently tried to prevent the demolition of a Palestinian home in the occupied Gaza Strip in March 2003.

Join me in signing a petition to the Obama Administration urging it not to allow the delivery of these bulldozers to the Israeli military by clicking here:

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/641/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=5076