[Peace] Fwd: Disturbing Images from Downtown Champaign

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 17:39:06 CDT 2010

I went down to Carrie's and snooped around today.
The "mural" has been covered over with a fresh layer of green paint.
The woman behind the desk was talking with someone on the phone about the
controversy.
Carrie, she said, had "caught a bunch of flak" for the mural and didn't go
into the shop today to avoid people like me there to ask questions.
I quietly slipped out. There's talk about a response circulating.
I did get a business card.
You can email Carrie Jo Homann at carries at insighbb.com
Or you can call 352-3231.

BD