[Peace] Oct. 16th Midwest Regional March for Peace & Justice

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 15 21:51:02 CDT 2010

  To: members of Oct. 16th Midwest Regional March for Peace &  Justice
From: Andy Thayer
Date: September 15, 2010 at 9:08pm

Subject: Midwest Regional Anti-War March -- Location for next general meeting
confirmed

Today the good folks at 8th Day Center for Justice confirmed that we can have
our next general meeting at their office.

The meeting will be at 11 AM, Saturday, September 25th at 8th Day's office, 205
W. Monroe Street, 5th floor (wheelchair accessible). Due to security
arrangements for the building, please do not arrive before 10:45 AM or after
11:15 AM. If you absolutely must arrive after 11:15 AM, you will need to call
someone to be let into the building.

As with past meetings, we will have a conference call feature so that
out-of-towners can participate. At 11:15 AM that day call 218.936.4141 and enter
the code 1077953# when prompted.

A few days from now our website,
http://www.facebook.com/l/1cd02Gvkrq3DoCe6hEmNm0Z_9Xw;www.ChicagoMassAction.org,
will be going through a major revamp and will have posted on it new features
such as minutes from our last meeting, a map of the march route, etc.

If your group hasn't endorsed the October 16th march yet, please email your
endorsement to CCAWR at aol.com

Thanks!