[Peace] Protest the War with BNCPJ in Chicago!

Janice Cox jkcox30 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 14:03:54 CDT 2010

Our transportation options, please reply with your preference:

Train -- $13 round trip -- departs 9:30 a.m. from downtown Normal,
departs Chicago (after March and Rally) at 4:30 p.m -- reservations need
to be made soon.

Chartered Bus - $25 round trip -- departs around 9:00 a.m. from IWU or
ISU and returns same day after rally in Chicago -- need to know numbers
soon to reserve and make deposit.

Private or rental van/car caravan -- about $10/person to cover
gas/rental costs for each vehicle -- departs around 9:00 a.m. from IWU
or ISU and return same day after rally in Chicago.

Please RSVP soon to jkcox30 at yahoo.com.  We need to know our numbers and
preferences for good planning.

Thank you.

Jan

  *Join BNCPJ in traveling to Chicago, Saturday, October 16, to protest
  the ongoing wars and occupations in the Middle East! The Chicago protest
  will commemorate the ninth year anniversary of the invasion and
  occupation of Afghanistan.*

  *We will be organizing transportation on Oct. 16 to Chicago and back. If
  you are interested in attending, contact Jan Cox by phone at
  309-829-3701 or by email at jkcox30 at yahoo.com <mailto:jkcox30 at yahoo.com*

  *Attached to this email is a flyer that gives information on the protest
  and can be used to publicize the event.

  Especially now in an election year, we need to stand up and say No to
  War and Yes to Jobs and Justice!

  The Chicago protest is being built around the demands ---

  END the Wars & Occupations NOW!
  Money for Human Needs, Not Corporate Greed!
  --- Bloomington-Normal Citizens for Peace and Justice*