[Peace] Take to the streets of Chicago Oct 16th ride info

Samuel Yergler samyergler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 07:19:40 CDT 2010

Hey, All you peace loving people in CU:

Do you want to attend a region wide peace march on the streets of downtown
Chicago? I am organizing a trip up to Chicago to attend this event:

http://m20coalition.net/

*SATURDAY OCTOBER 16TH RALLY AND MARCH. THE MIDWEST SAYS: *
*END THE WARS AND OCCUPATIONS NOW *
*MONEY FOR HUMAN NEEDS NOT CORPORATE GREED*
We will be leaving Champaign around 9am on Sat Oct 16 and returning that
evening. Please RSVP ASAP so I can get an idea of the number of people that
we need to accommodate for. Also if you can offer a vehicle or are able to
drive please let me know. Please email me back if you have any interest in
going.
*LET YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BY TAKING TO THE STREETS!!!*
*
*
--
Grace and Peace,