[Peace] "Poetry for the People": Now Accepting Submissions

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 09:22:32 CDT 2011

Greetings,

After a series of successful workshops with several talented poets, we are
now collecting poems for our "Poetry for the People" issue of the *Public i*.

We will be publishing an insert of local poetry in the April issue to
celebrate Poetry History Month.
Whether you are a novice or a master, we want your poetry!

Our deadline is April 20. Please reply to me to submit your poetry.

On Saturday, April 30 at 7:30 we will be holding an issue release party /
open mic with host Aaron Ammons of SPEAK Cafe.
It will be held at the Independent Media Center in the old post office in
downtown Urbana.
The event will be free - refreshments provided.

Peace, BD
--
Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
303 W. Locust St.