[Peace] Help request in getting survey to gay and bi men who smoke or have smoked

Kimberlie Kranich kakranich at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 22:49:07 CDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kim Kranich and I am director of community engagement at
Illinois Public Media (WILL radio and TV) and I am producing a video PSA
 for the
Champaign-Urbana Public Health District for gay and bisexual men who
smoke.  The video PSA will be shown in the the waiting room at public
health.  The objective is to get gay men who smoke to call a smoking cessation hotline.

So
 before I produce this thing, we have an on-line survey for gay and bi
men who smoke or have smoked.  Would you be willing to forward this
email to any gay or bi men you know (anywhere in central Illinois ) and ask them
 to complete the anonymous survey found here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FCV92VC

Thanks for your consideration.

~kimberlie kranich

p.s. Everyone who completes the survey will be
entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate from
Radio Maria