[Peace] today's events: restorative circle practice meeting 7 / wind energy form 6:30 / light pollution 8

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:37:16 CDT 2011

This week is NOT so full of events, so I am adding some of my person
interests instead of keeping it all on peace stuff....
All tonight:

Monday, April 25, 7pm     Restorative Circle Practice meeting / Urbana Free
Library meeting room on the second floor. [If we need more space, we will be
able to move to the auditorium at 7:15.  Hope to see you there. -- Mikhail]

Monday,    April 25    6:30pm  Wind Energy Forum with speaker: Kevin Borgia
/ Champaign Public Library, Robeson Room A

Monday,    April 25    8pm   UI Astronomy Society special meeting about
light pollution / 134 Astronomy