[Peace] AWARE has been talking about doing a singing flash mob. We have decided that Labor Day is a good day to do one.

pnolan64 pnolan64 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 14:10:47 CDT 2011

I'm interested.  I'm not a good singer, but it sounds like fun.

I vote for "Sixteen Tons" (sounds like the most fun and easiest to learn for an
impromptu public performance)

"Let There Be Peace On Earth" (beautiful song, but could be difficult to
learn/sing, though would have great impact)
"Last Night I Had the Strangest Dream" (too folky for my tastes)

Paul Nolan

"To thine own self be true."
William Shakespeare