[Peace] Bradley Manning will no longer be in solitary confinement!

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Thu Apr 28 19:08:47 CDT 2011

Very good news.   Manning should be free, but at least it sounds as though
his months of torture are ended, for now.

----- Forwarded message from Kevin Zeese <kbzeese at gmail.com> -----

Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:16:21 -0400
From: Kevin Zeese <kbzeese at gmail.com>
Subject: [ufpj-activist] Breaking news on Bradley Manning
To: vfpaction <vfpaction at googlegroups.com>, VotersForPeace at yahoogroups.com,
	ufpj-activist <ufpj-activist at lists.mayfirst.org>,
	washingtonmetrosupports-bradley at googlegroups.com

Just got word from a reporter that toured Ft. Leavenworth that Bradley
Manning will no longer be in solitary, but will be allowed to mix with
prisoners.  He is finally getting treated how he should have from the
beginning.

The reporter tells me: "Manning will be mingling with others awaiting trial,
sharing a common area with three other soldier prisoners and recreating with
several more for at least three hours a day. That doesn't count library
time, etc."

This is a victory, but now we need to figure out how to get him a fair trial
and released.

Let us go from strength to strength.

KZ

Post: ufpj-activist at lists.mayfirst.org