[Peace] The sweet corn festival is next weekend (August 26 and 27). AWARE will have a table -- bigger space with a big canopy! Volunteer now!!

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Thu Aug 18 15:22:11 CDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 03:17:29PM -0500, Karen Medina wrote:
> Because of the sweet corn festival next weekend, we will NOT have a
> Farmer's Market table next Saturday, August 27.
>
> Reminder: The sweet corn festival is next weekend and AWARE will have
> a table -- bigger space with a big canopy!
> Volunteer now!!
> 2 hour shifts are best, probably.
> Overall hours are:
> Fri 8/26: setup is before 4pm -- 11pm;
> Sat 8/27 11am -- 11pm.

A bunch of you have already volunteered for next week -- thank you!  I'll
propose a schedule soon, taking account of whatever times you'd said were good for you,
and we can sort it out from there.

But... if you might have time to work the booth next weekend and haven't already
said so, please let us know (to peace-discuss or to me).   We have about 2/3rds of
the shifts covered, I think (with two people on each two-hour shift).