[Peace] drivers needed to take students on work trips over spring break

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 16:03:58 CST 2011

I phoned about this (a different number - the number below didn't work).  It
seems that they don't want old farts like me to drive the students on
Alternative Spring Break.  They want students over the age of 21.  You have
to be a student to drive.

John Wason

Drivers are needed to take students on work trips over spring break