[Peace] Invisible Conflicts Fundraiser... to benefit "Peace Together Uganda" / January 29th

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 12:58:31 CST 2011

Invisible Conflicts Fundraiser...
to benefit "Peace Together Uganda", a community-based organization in
rural Pajule, northern Uganda. PTU was created as a forum for
rebuilding a community devastated by a twenty-year civil war.
January 29th at 12:30 a run around the Quad in underwear or costume
Thaw out until 2pm at the YMCA; food, Ugandan jewelry, auction,