[Peace] I wish I could go; I would love to hear if someone does go / Pioneering Latinos / Jan 20, 2011 | 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm Alice Campbell Alumni Center, 601 South Lincoln Avenue, Urbana

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 14:03:03 CST 2011

This is part of the Martin Luther King Jr. week of events.
The group was also on WILL's Focus this morning*. It was very good.

I wish I could go; I would love to hear if someone does go... -karen medina

Pioneering Latinos: Building a Legacy on and Beyond the Playing Field:
Fireside Chat with Bernardo Ruiz, Fernando Prez and Adrian Burgos