[Peace] I Shall Not Hate: A Gaza Doctor’s Journey on the Road to Peace and Human Dignity.

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 00:10:39 CST 2011

This will be very interesting. The Peace Initiative invited Dr.
Abuelaish to come to town.

He'll be talking about his life as a doctor in Gaza, the tragedy that
struck Dr. Abuelaish and his family during the Israeli bombing of
Gaza, the book that he's written recently ( I Shall Not Hate: A Gaza
Doctor’s Journey on the Road to Peace and Human Dignity).