[Peace] Urbana's legend: "Homeless" Bill Waldon

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 14:10:38 CDT 2011

Homeless Bill Waldon will be in court Friday, 1:15pm in courtroom J on
the second floor.

Bill has been sleeping in the City of Urbana building. The city has
requested that Bill get a medical examination, a legal guardian
appointed, and the city is considering having Bill involuntary
committed to an institution.

See the full explanation below.

See first the News-Gazette columnist Jim Dey's article Saturday, July 16, 2011.