[Peace] What: AWARE's "Main Event" monthly anti-war demonstration held the first Saturday of every month Date: This Saturday, June 4th, 2011. Time: 2pm - 4pm, Or come for just one hour. Surely you can commit this much time to peace.

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 13:40:17 CDT 2011

This Saturday is the first Saturday of the month, and you know what
that means!!!!!

Date: This Saturday, June 4th, 2011.
Time: 2pm - 4pm, Or come for just one hour. Surely you can commit this
much time to peace.
Location: at the corners of N. Neil St. and Main Street in downtown
Champaign, IL.
Weather information: We will be there rain, wind or shine.

The United States citizens should be out in the streets every day,
every week, demanding an end to these endless wars, but we settle for
two
hours once a month. Have you been waiting for winter to be over to
come out and demonstrate for peace?
Now is the time.