[Peace] Saturday, June 4th is also important / support Bradley Manning Fwd: Please join us in Fort Leavenworth and elsewhere

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 20:32:36 CDT 2011

This Saturday is also a day to show support for Bradley Manning, the
alleged whistleblower of the U.S. Military.  It will be the first
large public rally to support Bradley since he was transferred to Fort
Leavenworth in April.

Iraq Veterans Against the War are going to Kansas this weekend.

The Bradley Manning Support Network is inviting people to either
travel to Kansas, or to have local demonstrations in solidarity.