[Peace] special opportunity to bring Budrus to Champaign-Urbana churches - June 24 deadline to order

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Jun 8 10:37:13 CDT 2011

Churches for Middle East Peace has negotiated a deal with Just Vision,
the producer and distributor of the documentary Budrus, about the
successful nonviolent resistance campaign against the "separation
barrier" in the West Bank village of Budrus, for a reduced rate for
free public screenings for CMEP member churches. Until June 24, the
film is available for $130, if memory serves this is half the usual
rate.

So, there are three conditions:

- the film has to be ordered by June 24 (note: not shown by June 24.)

- the church has to be affiliated to CMEP through its denomination.
This includes, for example, any local Church of the Brethren,
Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), Episcopal Church, Evangelical
Lutheran Church, Friends, Greek Orthodox, Mennonite, Presbyterian
Church, Unitarian Universalist, United Church of Christ, United
Methodist.

- the screening has to be free and open to the public.

If anyone is interested and is linked to any of these churches and can
help move a request, please let me know, I am happy to help move the
request. I am also willing to subsidize orders if it would help move
them forward.

--
Robert Naiman
Policy Director