[Peace] AWARE Farmer's Market this weekend?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Wed Jun 8 19:39:06 CDT 2011

Dear peaceniks,

We are looking for two or three people to work at
the AWARE table at the Farmer's Market this weekend
(and could use your help in future weeks if you're game).

For June 11th, we could use one more person who can help Carl
with the 9:20-10:40AM shift.

For the 10:40-noon shift, we really need one or preferably
two people, at least one with a car who can transport the
market swag back to Stuart's house in Champaign at noon.
(I'll be nearby & can help pack if need be.)

As you may have seen, the community groups are in a new
location this year -- on the small street just west of the
main market parking-lot area.   AWARE has slot #3, next to the
market entrance, near the northwest corner of the market lot.

Some interesting people have been stopping at the booth,
and it's been fun talking peace and politics with them.
Hope you can too -- whether to work the booth or just to visit!

cheers

    Stuart