[Peace] 4th of July Parade -- last call for heavy lifters...

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 11:05:43 CDT 2011

AWARE is registered for the 4th of July Parade. We have ideas and offer of a trailer (and maybe a truck), BUT most of those who carried this in the are unavailable this year.
If you are willing to do the heavy lifting to make this happen BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER the Parade, pls attend tomorrow's (Sunday June 26th's) AWARE meeting, 5p at McKinley, or get back to me or to Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com     --Jenifer