[Peace] PICKET BOARD OF TRUSTEES CHAIR CHRIS KENNEDY'S SPEECH, Monday, March 14th, 11:30 AM

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Sun Mar 13 21:07:32 CDT 2011

Pardon me, but your response is grotesque. You don't favor institutions for education and research!? You are against universities?

You haven't answered any of my questions!

Clearly, you don't like some of the research, and some courses, especially those that defend/perpetuate various current governmental policies. That is akin to throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Why don't you quit your job at the university—Are you not tainted by it?

It is more than disappointing to read such inanity.

--mkb