[Peace] Iraq Veterans Against the War calls on all veterans, peace organizations, community groups, and unions to mobilize to Madison, Wisconsin on March 19t

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 23:46:46 CDT 2011

[From Iraq Veterans Against the War --]
Iraq Veterans Against the War calls on all veterans, peace
organizations, community groups, and unions to mobilize to Madison,
Wisconsin on March 19th, the 8th anniversary of the U.S.-led invasion
of Iraq, to stand in solidaritywith workers organizing for their
rights. We will be joined in the streets by the AFL-CIO, union
members, and their supporters:

- 10AM rally at Library Mall, 750 State Street in Madison, WI
- 11AM march up State Street to the capitol, stopping at the Civil War Memorial
- Noon rally and speak-out at the capitol, joined by the Wisconsin
AFL-CIO and other unions - King Street entranceFacebook event:

Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193875367309986&pending
IVAW Blog link:
http://www.ivaw.org/blog/call-action-stand-solidarity-march-19th-madison-wisconsin
Help us make this rally happen we need funds for stage and sound
equipment banners and posters
http://www.ivaw.org/march19-donate