[Peace] Fwd: IVAW Fundraising Party for Iraqi Health Now / april 2

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:50:59 CDT 2011

April 2:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott Kimball <kimball6 at illinois.edu>
Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 1:22 PM
Subject: IVAW Fundraising Party for Iraqi Health Now
To: central_illinois_ivaw_allies at googlegroups.com

Allies,

Thank you all for being part of our growing movement. This weekend,
members from our local chapter participated in a national IVAW rally
in Madison, WI on the 8th anniversary of the invasion of Iraq. IVAW
stood with Wisconsin union members and the anti-war community calling
for the end of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the end of the
wars on the working people of this country.

On Saturday, April 2nd, Central Illinois IVAW will be hosting a
fundraising party for Iraqi Health Now. Iraqi Health now is a
wonderful organization that does direct reparations work with the
people of Iraq. Please join us for a night of music and discussion.

Here is the relevant info:

When: Saturday, April 2nd at approximately 8PM

Where: Greenhouse, 411 West Green Street, Urbana (corner of

What: Musical Performances by:

Ryan Harvey of Riot Folk, on tour from Baltimore
Beth Simpson
Aba Kiser
and others TBA

RSVP on Facebook

Peace,
Central Illinois Iraq Veterans Against the War

--
-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain