[Peace] THURSDAY (5/12)--Solidarity with Democratic Movements: Get Involved!

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 12:52:48 CDT 2011

Peace,

The next meeting of Solidarity with Democratic Movements will be
Thursday (May 12) at 7 PM in Greg Hall Room 217. (810 South Wright
Street, Urbana, IL)

Get involved in promoting education to build solidarity with our
brothers and sisters fighting for liberation and democratic change--in
the Arab world and beyond.

Over  the summer, beginning tomorrow, we will be meeting bi-weekly.
Come discuss the possibilities and difficulties facing democratic
struggles against autocracy, and what we can do over the summer to
build solidarity with these struggles.

Hope to see you there!

--
-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain