[Peace] Call for Farmer's Marketeers

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Fri May 13 12:58:12 CDT 2011

Peaceable people,

AWARE is back at the Farmer's Market -- this Saturday will be
our second week there.  Please come by and talk with us!

Along with other community groups, we're in a different place
this year: on the street just beyond the west edge of the Market
area parking lot.   (In previous years we'd been within that lot,
on the north edge.)

And, if you have time to sit at the table
(8-9:20, or 9:20-10:40, or 10:40-noon) and
greet whoever comes by with an interest in peace,
please let us know.  We have people for this weekend,
but future Saturdays including next week (5/21) are still open.