[Peace] AWARE ON THE AIR new format

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 12:57:29 CDT 2011

What you need, Carl, is some entertainment value.  Which means people who
don't completely agree with YOU, and who are willing to stand up to you and
say "Carl, you ignorant slut" every once in a while.  :-)  The most
interesting shows on WEFT, I'm told, were when you and Paul Mueth disagreed
vehemently about something.

John W.

 We'll plan to record *AWARE On The Air* at the usual time this week -