[Peace] [Peace-discuss] many upcoming events - Weisbrot; Migrants; IVAW 10 years in Afghanistan speak-out; Beehive/Cost of Coal; Unity March; Health care forum; Giving Voice to Iraqi Refugees

Corey Mattson coreymattson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:00:42 CDT 2011

In case anyone wants to make the trip to Bloomington-Normal on Thursday,
there's something happening in BloNo. --- Corey

Bring Our War Money Home! --- Anti-War Rally & Speak Out

Thursday, October 6th
5:00 - 6:00 pm
In front of the Bloomington Center for the Performing Arts
(Downtown along East Street, Bloomington, IL)

The Bloomington-Normal Citizens for Peace and Justice is having a longer
rally, including a speak-out, at the October anti-war rally to mark the 10th
anniversary of war and occupation in the Middle East. We'll have signs
available, and we're also encouraging groups to bring their organizational
banners to show the depth of opposition to the current wars.
As part of the speak-out, we'll have a megaphone available for people to
voice their opposition to the destruction and waste of war.
Please feel free to share with others....and bring a friend!