[Peace] Anti-War Rally Tomorrow in Bloomington (Thurs.) --- 5 pm!

Corey Mattson coreymattson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 19:35:19 CDT 2011

Please share widely.... After Wednesday's exciting Occupy BloNo rally, let's
once again take it to the streets!

Bring Our War Money Home! --- Anti-War Rally & Speak Out

Thursday, October 6th
5:00 - 6:00 pm
In front of the Bloomington Center for the Performing Arts
 (Downtown along East Street, Bloomington, IL)

This month's rally is scheduled to be longer, including a speak-out, to mark
the 10th anniversary of war and occupation in the Middle East. We'll have
signs available, and we're also encouraging groups to bring their
organizational banners to show the depth of opposition to the current wars.

As part of the speak-out, we'll have a megaphone available for people to
voice their opposition to the destruction and waste of war.

Please feel free to share with others....and bring a friend!