[Peace] Restorative Justice in CU

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 23:53:21 CDT 2011

PLEASE FORWARD

Hi folks-

Many of us are attending the Restorative Circles training this week. To follow up on this revitalized energy, you are invited to a 'Community Cafe' gathering to explore where we go/continue from here regarding restorative justice practices in CU

Saturday, Oct. 22
1pm
Urbana Free LIbrary Lewis Auditorium (downstairs)

This meeting will likely follow a 'community cafe' format- meaning that there will be a high level of participation using 'open space' practices.

If you would like to help prepare this meeting, please contact me:
ezb at creativeintervention.org

Take care,
elizaBeth Simpson

learn about my latest initiative:
Celebrate U-C People's History Poster Project
www.ucpeopleshistory.org

Please make a donation to support future posters:
www.tinyurl.com/ucphdonation