[Peace] "Reform SS" means cuts: don't let Congress & Obama do it

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 24 13:43:39 CDT 2011

The meaning of the following is that our local congressman supports
cutting Social Security for those under 55. Congress must not be
allowed to do that.

This is not a 'partisan' issue (= involving difference between the two
business parties): the Obama administration supports "reform" (= cuts)
in
Social Security as well. Whatever Democrat emerges to run against Rep.
Johnson would eventually vote for cuts, too, in imitation of the
president.

Tell Mr. Johnson, "No cuts at all to Social Security!"

Rep. Timothy V. Johnson
[Washington, D.C. Office]
1207 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515