[Peace] Mother Jones was at the Urbana Labor Day parade today

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 14:15:17 CDT 2011

The Urbana Labor Day parade was a success today.
This is a small parade where people can hand out things to the crowds.
Popsicles were handed out near the front, candy and pencils were also
welcomed by the watchers.

Germaine dressed up like Mother Jones and walked along shaking hands
and saying things like, "Pray for the dead and fight like hell for the
living" and

"I asked a man in prison once how he happened to be there and he said
he had stolen a pair of shoes. I told him if he had stolen a railroad
he would be a United States Senator."

"Sit down and read. Educate yourself for the coming conflicts."