[Peace] Anti-War Panel Discussion - People's Priorities 9.11 2:30 pm

Corey Mattson coreymattson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 15:09:32 CDT 2011

Please Share Far and Wide...

How is the War Economy Working for You?
A Panel Discussion on the People's Priorities: jobs, health care, education,
and the environment

Sunday, September 11, 2011
2:30 pm
Bloomington Public Library (205 E. Olive, Bloomington, IL)

People are out of work, many don't have health insurance, schools are being
closed, and cities are crumbling. Yet over 50% of our taxes will fund war
and the military, while drastic cuts are being proposed for Medicare and
Social Security. What are our priorities: human need or endless wars?

Join us for a panel discussion on budget priorities for the people.
Panelists include:
*Sonny Garcia: jobs
*David Gill: health care for all
*Susan Hildebrandt: education
*Terra Brockman: environment

Sponsored by the Bloomington-Normal Citizens for Peace and Justice