[Peace] C-U Residents: "Don't Veto Palestinian Freedom!" -Tuesday, 5pm, Broadway & Main, U. *

Ya'aqov Ziso yaaqovz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 22:40:29 CDT 2011

* .... Peace list is for announcements, not discussions.  Please refrain
from discussions on the Peace list. Try using the Peace-discuss list instead
....*
*

Thanks Chris. Two wrinkles:*
*
*
*1. I have asked Stan and Karen several times whether those in the Peace
list are ALSO in Peace-Discuss. I still await their response.*
*2. The narratives included in the invite by JFP included opinions and
justifications, beyond an invite of what-when-where. Those comments rendered
other comments appropriate,*
*
*
*Ya'aqov