[Peace] 2012 CCHCC Annual Awards Dinner - 4/13/12

Allison Jones allison at healthcareconsumers.org
Tue Apr 3 19:52:07 UTC 2012

Please contact Allison at (217) 352-6533 or allison at healthcareconsumers.org
with any questions or to RSVP!

Dear Friends,

The Board and staff of Champaign County Health Care Consumers cordially
invite you to celebrate 35 years of community organizing for health care
justice at our 2012 Annual Awards Dinner on Friday, April 13, 2012.

CCHCC is honored to recognize this year's award recipients, and we invite
you to join us in celebrating their activism and commitment to health care
justice and access. We look forward to this very special celebration and
your participation!

*********************************
2012 CCHCC Annual Awards Dinner

Friday, April 13, 2012
Social Hour 6:00 p.m. * Dinner 6:45 p.m.

Hawthorn Suites
101 Trade Centre Drive
Champaign, IL 61820

Free Parking * Wheelchair Accessible

Please RSVP by April 6. If you would like to come to the Dinner but cannot
afford the full price of a ticket, please contact CCHCC staff.

Tickets are $40 each, $280 for a table of 8, or $340 for a table of 10.

You can RSVP in one of several ways:
1) By email. Email allison at healthcareconsumers.org
2) By Phone. Call (217) 352-6533 and ask to speak with Allison
3) Online. Follow the instructions on our website:
http://www.healthcareconsumers.org/index.php?action=Display%20Page&id=912

We look forward to seeing you at the Dinner!