[Peace] Anti-eviction meeting Wednesday, 7pm

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 05:26:23 UTC 2012

[I hear that only two people have been attending the anti-eviction
meetings. This is a worthy cause and much is needed in this area. -karen
medina]

[forwarded message from Jesse]

Hey all,
This week we are meeting in a study room on the second floor of the Urbana
Free Library from 7 PM onwards (the meeting rooms downstairs were already
taken.)  The study rooms are small, but we aren't expecting many people at
this point.  We will discuss future plans, and if anybody we met at housing
court comes to the meeting, we will make sure they are kept informed about
what we are doing and how we can help.

Thanks,
Jesse