[Peace] [The Champaign County Republican Party has announced that Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels will headline their annual Lincoln Day Dinner at 7:00pm on Thursday, April 19, 2012 at the Hilton Garden Conference Center in Champaign.]

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 05:01:15 UTC 2012

[Forwarding an invitation. -karen medina]
	Join 1000's of union workers on a march to send Indiana Gov. Mitch
Daniels (R) and the republican party a clear message that right to
work will not work in Illinois! We will be Assembling at Hessel Park,
1401 Grandview Dr., Champaign, Il. Gather from 3-4 p.m. Speakers from
4-5:15. Marching from park to Hilton hotel from 5:15-7:15. Returning
to Hessel Park at 7:30.
http://www.facebook.com/events/194113334024789/