[Peace] [Peace-discuss] Israeli Apartheid Week in C-U, & who's building a wall...

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 19:51:55 UTC 2012

If you have time, the mock wall on the U of Illinois quad is worth
seeing in person!
> http://dart.ncsa.uiuc.edu/slevy/aware/israeli-apartheid-wall.html

The panel discussion yesterday was quite good! I learned a lot about
Apartheid, South Africa, BDS, and Zionists who also call the Occupied
Territories in the West Bank apartheid.

Tonight's film, Roadmap to Apartheid, should be another great event.
Tuesday, April 17; 6:30pm; Transportation Building room 112. (104 S.
Mathews Ave, just off Green and Mathews)
The movie follows directors Ana Noguiera and Eron Davidoson, a South
African and an Israeli Jew, who are analyzing the apartheid analogy
and why Palestinians feel they are living under an apartheid system.
Here's a trailer of the film:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBmXmeS8RmM
https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/286274441449854/