[Peace] Forming GAG - Grandparents Against Guns

Susan Parenti sparenti at illinois.edu
Tue Dec 25 20:36:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

Grandparents at Chicago's Montgomery Place Retirement Community would
like to start a grassroots movement to make not only the person
committing a crime with guns liable but also the owner of the shop
that sold him the gun(s).

That's why I signed a petition to Illinois Senators Richard Durbin and
Mark Steven Kirk, Senators of Illinois and Move.On.org, which says:

"We, the grandparents living in Chicago's Montgomery Place Retirement
Community want to start a grassroots movement GAG [Grandparents
Against Guns] to charge and make liable not only the person committing
a crime with a gun or guns but the manufacturer and gunshop owner who
sold a gun or guns to a person who commits a crime with that gun/s."

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

http://signon.org/sign/forming-gag-grandparents?source=s.icn.em.mt&r_by=6723278

Thanks!