[Peace] Next Restorative Circles Meeting: Sun, Feb 19, Urbana Free Library, 2-4pm. Learn and practice a modified Restorative Circles process we call Micro-Circles.

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 12:44:43 CST 2012

Next Restorative Circles Meeting: Sun, Feb 19, Urbana Free Library,
2-4pm. Learn and practice a modified Restorative Circles process we
call Micro-Circles.

Below is a video about the use of a "restorative conference" process
after a school fight between football players.

The mother of the young man who got hospitalized says:

"It was one of the most powerful meetings I've ever sat through... Of
course everyone was there protecting their own child... but to see the
impact of when all of the stories come together ... there wasn't a dry
eye in the room..."

http://prezi.com/ehyfbqvcs4bc/restorative-justice-in-primary-schools/

There are so many ways to apply restorative principles in our lives.
Let's keep dreaming together!