[Peace] Toxic Employer - local FlexNGate workers speak out, Sat. Jan 28 at noon

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 00:53:10 CST 2012

We heard tonight that when the management heard that employees might be
speaking publicly about their situation, management changed the shifts so
that workers could not show up.

These people need our support. They are afraid that they are alone. We need
to show up at noon on Saturday and show them that the community is on their
side.

An injury to one is an injury to all.

Then they came for the trade
unionists<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trade_unionist>
,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews>,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the Catholics <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholics>,
and I didn't speak out because I was Protestant.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Here's the time and place to be: