[Peace] good news?

Matt E matte.occupycu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 02:03:16 CST 2012

I really like this video in the way it pairs some of the more
aggressive protesters with the Obama campaign. Such aggressive protest
techniques will help convince mainstream politicians to keep their
distance from Occupy. I don't think any politician would want to be
associated with what is likely to happen in Chicago this May.

Starhawk is also an interesting figure. She is a witch and the founder
of Code Pink.

Matt