[Peace] Fwd: Feb. 10 and 11 / UCPI event

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:18:25 CST 2012

[I am forwarding this from the Urbana-Champaign Peace Initiative -karen
medina]
Mark Braverman: Peace for Israel/Palestine
An Invitation to Hear, Learn, and Discuss
Friday February 10
8:30am "the Role of the Faith Communities in Achieving a Just Peace in the
Holy Land"
University YMCA, 1001 S. Wright St., Champaign

1pm "Ethics of Social Justice, Christian and Jewish"
Room 147 Armory, north side, Armory St, Champaign

3pm "Justice and Huamn Rights in Israel and Palestine"
United Church of Christ, 805 S. 6th Street, Champaign

7pm "The Path to Peace in Israel/Palestine: a Jewish American's Journey"
Champaign Public Library, 200 W. Green St., Champaign

Saturday, February 11
9:50am "Taking the Next Step" or "Our Role in Bringing Peace to the Holy
Land" with
St. Matthew Lutheran Church, 2200 S. Philo Rd, Urbana