[Peace] No AWARE/OcCUpy demonstration this Sat... keep cool!

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 20:19:55 UTC 2012

Given the terrible heat and damp -- New Orleans and even Phoenix are
balmy by comparison -- let's _*not*_ have the usual Main&Neil anti-war
demonstration this Saturday.   Please keep cool!

We may try to hold it there next week instead - not sure yet. (That'll
be an especially nice date for a demonstration of some sort, as it's
Bastille Day!)

AWARE + OccupyCU *will* have a presence at the Farmer's Market tomorrow,
at least for most of the morning.

And, thanks to everybody who came out for the 4th of July parade!
Did anyone else get pictures?   I took some before & after (on facebook,
but you don't need an account to see these):

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151088294887502.492069.577857501&type=3&l=9cd4140a2a