[Peace] County Board Meeting on Jail / Facilities Committee / Tuesday, March 6, 6 p.m.

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:48:15 UTC 2012

Dear all,

We need to keep up our presence at the County Board on the jail issue.
They will be meeting again, this time as the Facilities Committee, to
consider the changes to the RFP for the needs assessment, a number of
changes which have come from our own input. Please try to attend and
bring others. We need to keep the pressure on. If you are willing to
speak, please let James know so we can coordinate our inputs (James
Kilgore <jjincu at gmail.com>).  See you there:

Champaign County Board / Facilities Committee to consider the changes
to the RFP for the needs assessment
6 p.m.   Tuesday, March 6
Brookens Administration Center
1776 E. Washington , Urbana