[Peace] “The Amistad Rebellion: An Atlantic History from Below” / Thursday, April 5, 7:35pm / I Hotel and Conference Center

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 13:45:09 UTC 2012

“The Amistad Rebellion: An Atlantic History from Below”
Marcus Rediker (Distinguished Professor of Atlantic History,
Department of History, University of Pittsburgh)
[Moderator: Robert Morrissey (Department of History, UI)]
Thursday, April 5, 2012
7:35 p.m.
I Hotel and Conference Center, Ballroom BC
1900 South First Street, Champaign

This event is free and open to the public.

[This is the keynote address for a spring symposium called "Empires
from Below" April 5-6, 2012 organized by the Illinois Program for
Research in the Humanities. -
http://www.iprh.illinois.edu/news/empire/default.aspx ]