[Peace] NATO bus on Sunday - new info!

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Tue May 15 22:21:14 UTC 2012

If you've been thinking of going to Chicago on Sunday to join the rally
and march against NATO, there is still room on the bus!

If you'd already contacted the organizers, you probably have the
information below - new pickup location and time on Sunday morning.

If you haven't but would like to go, please let Theresa S. know you're
interested, or else reply to this message (aware at anti-war.net).